G-CEM LinkAce has been optimized to provide a simple solution for the most common challenges clinicians face during indirect restorative procedures.
- Optimal Self-cure Mode
- Through a new innovative initiator system (chemical), G-CEM LinkAce offers the highest polymerization in self-cure mode
- High Bond Durability in One Step
- The proprietary phosphate monomers of G-CEM LinkAce provide a high bond durability to Zirconia restorations that actually increases over time, a challenging achievement in one step
- Exceptional Color Stability
- G-CEM LinkAce shows very low water sorption and is HEMA-free, delivering exceptional color stability, making it the ideal cement selection for all-ceramic and lithium disilicate crowns
- Unsurpassed Wear Resistance
- Small homogeneously distributed particles give peace of mind when luting CAD/CAM and metal-free restorations
- Easy Excess Cement Removal
- Excess cement is easily removed in one piece after only a 1-2 second tack cure
- Effortless Delivery System and Packaging
- Delivered in double-barrel automix syringe, G-CEM LinkAce is designed for the adhesive luting of all-ceramic, metal and composite indirect restorations
- Automix tips for endodontic procedures are now included in every package
- In addition to A2 and translucent, shade selection has expanded to include an opaque (AO3) and bleach (BO1)
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.