Kettenbach - Panasil Putty Soft
Panasil Putty Soft
Panasil Putty Soft is a kneadable, addition-curing, elastomeric precision impression material based on vinyl polysiloxane with low final hardness. Panasil Putty Soft is a modern classic: The highly efficient impression material guarantees maximum precision and optimal convenience thanks to an intraoral setting time of only 2 minutes.
Panasil Putty Soft is ideal for use in combination with Panasil initial contact Regular or Panasil contact two in one Light.
- Short intraoral setting time of only 2 min.
- Low final hardness
- Good elastic properties
- Pliable consistency
Benefits for the dentist
- Efficient impression-taking, patient-friendly.
- For patients with the problem of a periodontally damaged residual dentition.
- Easy removal from the patient`s mouth.
- Easy handling.
- Good control of the wash material; easy to knead.
Working time at 23°C/74°F≤ : 2 minutes
Intraoral setting time at 35°C/95°F≤ : 2 minutes
Total setting time*≥ : 4 minutes
Hardness (approx.) Shore : A60
Linear dimensional change (maximum)% : -0.20
Elastic Recovery test (approx.)% : 99.0
Strain in compression (approx.)% : 2.7