Novocol - Isocaine 3% Anesthetic
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Buying this product you will collect 0 points with our loyalty program.
Information of seller
Mepivacaine HCl 3% Injection USP (no Vasoconstrictor), Terminally Sterilized box of 50 cartridges
Indication and Usage: ISOCAINE 3% is indicated as a local anesthetic for dental procedures to be
used by dental surgeons only.
Each mL contains: Mepivacaine Hydrochloride 30 mg (equivalent to 3%).
- Formulation without vaso-constrictor for specific medical situations.
- Fast onset: 30 to 120 seconds in the maxilla and 1 to 4 minutes for the mandible.
- Duration: will ordinarily provide pulpal anesthesia of about 20 minutes in the maxilla, and about 40 minutes in the mandible.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- The neutral glass cartridges are siliconized to provide smooth injections and comfort to the patient.
- Lot and expiration date are imprinted on the case label, box and cartridge label.
- The products are manufactured in Canada, using the highest standards to assure the quality and purity of the anesthetic.
- Colour coded.
- Please see the monograph for detailed dispensing information.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.