Master Dent - Ultimate SE Bonding
Warning: Last items in stock!
Ultimate SE Bond
Master-Dent Ultimate SE Bond is a one bottle, light cured, self etching bonding agent that features ease of use and highly durable bonds with reduced procedure times as well as optimal desensitization. Boasting a shear bond strength of 37MPa to dentin and enamel, Master-Dent Ultimate SE Bond is compatible with all light cured composites, compomers and cements and is indicated for Class I, III, IV, V and VI restorations as well as composite repairs. Ideal for root surface desensitization and for pediatric procedures that require reduced treatment time.
- Direct Light Cure Composite/Compomer restorations
- Cavity sealing as a pretreatment for indirect restorations
- Treatment of hypersensitive and/or exposed root surfaces
- Intraoral repairs of fractured facing crowns made of porcelain, hybrid ceramics or composite resin using light-curing composite
- Surface treatment of prosthetic appliances made of porcelain, hybrid ceramics and cured composite resin
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.