GC Fuji I Enhanced Self-Cured Luting Lining Cement, is designed for the final cementation of crown and bridge restorations. It has been refined to provide enhanced physical properties. GC Fuji I chemically bonds to tooth structure and metal which provides excellent strength and marginal integrity for long term restorations. It’s also well suited for securing metal inlays, onlays, posts and orthodontic brackets. Available in hand-mix powder-liquid or convenient, pre-measured capsules. Universal, light yellow shade.
- Strong Direct Bond
- Superior Marginal Seal
Coefficient of thermal expansion is similar to tooth structure
- Bonds in a Wet Field
Simple cementation technique
- Sustained Fluoride Release
- Faster "Snap Set" with more Working Time,Strong Bonding, Compressive and Tensile Strengths
- Smooth, Creamy Consistency
- Low Film Thickness
- Low Solubility After Set (.06%)
Less chance of washouts and sensitivity developing
- Final cementation of metal or porcelain fused to metal crowns and bridges
- Cementation of stainless steel crowns and orthodontic bands
- Lining under restorative materials
- Powder 15g
- Liquid 10g (8ml)
- Powder 35g
- Liquid 25g (20ml)
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.