GC - Gradia Direct Flo Composite
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Buying this product you will collect 0 points with our loyalty program.
Information of seller
Gradia Direct Flo
Light-Cured Flowable Hybrid Composite
GC Gradia Direct Flo is a flowable, light-cured, radiopaque hybrid resin which simplifies sandwich restorations due to proper flow characteristics and direct application from a syringe. GC Gradia Direct Flo has been specially designed for use in conjunction with GC Gradia Direct and the new shades are a perfect match to the colour concept of this well-liked, easy to use and highly aesthetic composite.
- No run, no stick formulation
- Adapts nicely to cavity walls
- Micro hybrid composite
- Designed to be used under GC Gradia Direct restorations
- Facilitates diagnosis
- Fluoride release
- Superior syringe design
- For easy manipulation
- Ultra small minimal intervention cavities
- Liner / base under deep composite restorations like GC Gradia Direct
- Fixation of mobile teeth
- Repair of defective composite restorations
Shade: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, AO3, CV & BW
No customer reviews for the moment.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.