GC - G-ænial Flo X Composite
G-aenial Flo X brings together all the required features to make it your preferred product when looking for a highly fluid composite:
- Wettability and fluidity
- Shade range
- Economical & ergonomical dispensing
G-aenial Flo X is an easy to use, highly radiopaque flowable composite with all the necessary features to give optimal clinical results. Its very fluid consistency makes it ideal for all the traditional flowable indications:
- As a liner or to block undercuts
- In a tunnel preparation
- For the restoration of small cavities and defects
- As a fissure sealant
Wettability and fluidity
A concern for any dentist when applying the first layer of a composite, is the wettability of the material and the adaptation to the cavity walls.
G-aenial Flo X allows for an easy and fluid placement. The material benefits from high wettability, allowing perfect adaptation to the cavity walls and avoiding air entrapment.
The radiopacity of G-aenial Flo X is about 303% Al, which is much higher than enamel, so the material can be easily differentiated from the tooth structure. Even at a low thickness of 0.5mm, for instance when used as a liner, it still exhibits a very high radiopacity of 284%. This allows you to achieve an efficient X-ray follow-up and an easy detection of secondary caries.
G-aenial Flo X benefits from well-balanced physical properties, which are perfectly adapted to the product's indications; the optimal compromise between strength and flowability!
G-aenial Flo X is offered in 8 shades including 2 opaque shades to mask cavity bottom discolorations. G-aenial Flo X is your best partner to combine with G-aenial Posterior and Anterior!
Economical & ergonomical dispensing
- An ergonomic design: the syringe shape and dimensions provide a comfortable grip.
- An easy extrusion: the design of the syringe has been adapted to lessen the pressure needed to get the material out.
- A quick application: the nozzle is textured, preventing the paste from sticking to the tip.
- An economical advantage: the residual paste in the syringe is minimal: less than 0.07mL.
- Additionally, it is compatible with two types of dispensing tips (Plastic and Needle) to suit your preferences!
- 1x Syringe 3.6gr
- 20x Dispensing Tips (Plastic type)
- 1x Light Protective cover
- Direct Restorative
- Direct Restorative