G-ænial Universal Flo represents the next advancement in the flowable composites category. In the past, dentists had to sacrifice strength and aesthetics to get the easy handling they loved with a flowable. That is no longer the case. Studies have confirmed that G-ænial Universal Flo has higher strength, higher wear resistance, and higher gloss retention than other tested flowable composites; it even rivals leading conventional composites in these categories.
- As a direct restorative material for all Class I, II, III, IV and V cavities
- For Minimum Intervention cavities
- For splinting (fixation of mobile teeth)
Longevity and endurance
One of the major concerns for a dentist when using a flowable material is the longevity and the performance of the material. G-ænial Universal Flo demonstrates the physical performance of a regular composite material but in a flowable consistency. This is possible thanks to the design, amount and dispersion of the fillers.
Fluidity and placement
The viscosity of G-ænial Universal Flo is very carefully balanced in order to provide a material that flows smoothly for easy placement in the cavity. And at the same time the material is also highly thixotropic, not runny and stays neatly in place and holds its shape.
G-ænial Universal Flo benefits from a very high gloss rate and gloss retention rate. The speed and ease with which a gloss is obtained is extremely impressive. In actual fact, G-ænial Universal Flo can almost be considered to be a self polishing material.
G-ænial Universal Flo offers superb invisible aesthetics without any compromises. Thanks to its broad range of 15 shades and 3 different levels of translucencies, it is possible to achieve aesthetic restorations in an easy and smooth manner. G-ænial Universal Flo is an ideal partner for G-ænial Anterior & Posterior.
Economical & ergonomical dispensing
- An ergonomic solution: the product is dispensed smoothly while the syringe size is large enough to provide a comfortable grip.
- An easy application: the nozzle surface is textured so that the paste does not stick to it.
- An economical advantage: the residual paste in the syringe is minimal: less than 0.04mL.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.