GC - everX Posterior Composite
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Buying this product you will collect 0 points with our loyalty program.
Fibre-reinforced composite for dentin replacement
everX Posterior is a fibre-reinforced composite designed to be used as dentin replacement, in conjunction with a conventional composite such as Essentia Universal shade used as enamel replacement.
The short fibres of everX Posterior will make it a perfect sub-structure to reinforce any composite restoration in large size cavities.
Fibres will also prevent and stop crack propagation through the filling, which is considered to be the main cause of composite failures.
- Cavities with 3 surfaces or more to be restored
- Cavities with missing cusps
- Deep cavities (including class I, II and endodontically treated teeth)
- Cavities after amalgam replacement (especially since amalgam placement often leads to initiation of crack and cusp fracture)
- Cavities where onlays & inlays would also be indicated
- Note: GC everX Posterior should always be covered with a layer of light-cured composite.
- Short fibres prevent and stop the progression of fractures in the restoration
- Fracture toughness equivalent to dentin and almost double to any composite will bring unsurpassed strength to the restoration
- Minimal horizontal shrinkage as fibres contribute to shrinkage reduction in the direction of their orientation
- 4 to 5 mm increments can be cured simultaneously
- Reliable bond to overlaying composite as well as to the tooth structure
Each tip 0.25g
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.