The latest generation C-silicone impression material.
- 7-day dimensional stability
- Variable setting time
- No inhibition
- Thixotropic wash material
- Intra-oral snap set
- Excellent detail reproduction
- Colour contrast green wash/white putty
- Elastic and tear resistant
How to dose StabiSil?
When dosing the Cavex StabiSil Activator lift the tip 1 cm above the mixing pad, under 45° angle, providing gradual thin lines. The lines should not be thicker then the diameter of the opening of the Activator tube.
- When working at 30°C the dosing of activator can be adjusted to 90%, to achieve the same working time and setting time as dosing 100% at 21°C.
- When working at 37°C the dosing of activator can be adjusted to 80% to achieve the same working time and setting time as dosing 100% at 21°C.
- When dosing the Cavex StabiSil Activator the lines should be made gradual and thin, to avoid overdosing.