Planmeca PlanMill 40 S
Planmeca PlanMill 40 S milling units are the leading choice for fast and accurate milling directly at a dental clinic. With their enhanced performance and numerous smart features, the units offer the most advanced milling experience on the market.
- Linear motors for the highest precision
- Fast milling speed – two spindles, 80,000 RPM, and 8–10 minutes per restoration
- Automated tool changer for 10 tools
- On-board computer for an independent workflow and optimal control
- Expanded range of applications – abutments, crowns, inlays, onlays, veneers, and up to 6-unit bridges
- Smart tool paths – optimised to suit material characteristics
- Guided maintenance – from daily cleanings and water changes to annual preventive maintenance notifications
- The pioneering Planmeca Romexis® Clinic Management software module for ultimate efficiency: real-time monitoring of task status, milling statistics, diagnostic log view, and quick guides
• High Speed
The Planmill 40 S is designed to streamline your workflow.
• Robust Technology
Direct Drive Force Motors provide the most accurate type of motion control available today for optimal performance and durability.
The system calculates custom milling paths by material to optimize performance and restoration integrity.
Intuitive user interface, monitoring and control capabilities allow predictive diagnostics and service.
Hybrid ceramic materials
Abutment blocks for Planmeca PlanMill 40 S
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.