Concentrate solution for the disinfection of dental and medical instruments
- perfect for the manual treatment of medical and dental instruments (medical devices) such as burs, root canal instruments, endodontic instruments, mirrors, clamps, excavators, flexible endoscopes, etc.
- modern formula, cleans, disinfects and gives complete protection for all instruments even the most rust sensitive ones
- single dilution from 0,5% to 2%, same dilution level for micro surgical and general instruments
- economical in application as 5L of concentrate makes 250L of ready-to-use solution
- can be used in a soaking tray or in ultrasonic cleaning bath
- perfect material compatibility (such as steel, tungsten carbide, rubber, silicone, etc.)
- tested and approved by the most important instrument manufacturer worldwide
- contains very efficient corrosion inhibitors
- aldehyde and phenolfree
- light and nice flagrance
- light blue colour
- biodegradable, recyclable packaging (PE)
- dermatologically tested
- medical devices IIB, CE0120 marked
- tested in vitro and under simulated practical conditions (DGHM/VAH methods), acc. EN 13727, EN 13624, EN 14348, EN 14561, EN 14562 (C. albicans), PrEN 14563 (M. terrae)
- efficacy in 15 minutes and without increasing the concentration level: bactericidal (including TbB and MRSA), fungicidal, virucidal (including HBV, HCV, AIDS, adeno and papovavirus SV40)* concentration of 2%
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.