Micro Mega Rotary and Hand File
Warning: Last items in stock!
One Shape is a single NiTi file for root canal shaping. It is effective for canals with high curve and its safe tip helps easy entry to the apical and also prevents the closing of the canal which is a fracture factor.
One Shape has 3 different cross- section zones:
The first zone presents a variable 3-cutting-edge design. The second (transition zone) has a cross-section that progressively changes from 3 to 2 cutting edges. The last (coronal) is provided with 2 cutting edges.
One Shape advantages:
- Simple use ---> One System File
- Time saving ---> Approximately 60% faster than a conventional treatment
- Flexibility for the practitioner ---> Great ability to negotiate curves.
- Safety ---> Single use and being sterile.
- Controls risk of infection due to sterile blister packaging
- Innovation ---> Asymmetrical cross-section with longer pitch
- Ergonomic ---> Maximum comfort, safety and Efficiency
Operating protocol of One Shape:
1. Access cavity preparation:
- Take a preoperative radiograph to assess canal anatomy and establish Estimated Working Length (EWL)
- Establish straight-line access preparation to expose canal orifices.
- Remove coronal constrictions with ENDOFLARE (or use your current flaring technique). Canal penetration of ENDOFLARE is limited to 3 mm below the pulp chamber floor.
2. Establishing the glide path:
Scout each root canal with small diameter hand files which provide information about the root canal anatomy complementary to that obtained by the preoperative X-rays. Prepare the glide path using #10 Stainless Steel K-type hand file (for example MMC 10)
**If the #10 K file easily reaches the EWL, and if it is possible to take a #15 K file down to this EWL:
If canal constrictions prevent the #10 K file from easily reaching the EWL: complete glide path preparation using G-Files™, NiTi files for glide path development in continuous rotation. Use G1 to EWL followed by G2 to EWL:
Use the #15 K file to determine Working Length (WL).
3. Shaping the root canal:
- Irrigate thoroughly with sodium hypochlorite. A chelating gel (MM-EDTA Cream) can also be used during the root canal shaping.
- Rotation speed: 350 – 450 tr/min – Maxi torque: 2.5 N.cm
- Technique: in and out movement without pressure.
- Remove and clean the instrument and irrigate the canal when apical resistance or a slight apical pull is encountered.
- This instrument is for single use only and has been designed for the treatment of only one tooth.
- Check the condition of the instrument after the treatment of each canal and dispose of all instruments which show signs of unwinding, wear or premature fatigue. Multiple usage will increase the risk of separation.
- Flexibility due to their small diameters (n°12 and n°17)
- Slight taper (0.03)
- Safety and non-working tip
- Electro-polished surface
- Enhanced circulation of the irrigation solution
- Enlarge the canal passageway quickly and safely to the apex
- Useable in combination with the Revo-S™ system or any other NiTi system
- Determine the working length (WL) with a hand file (K-File #10 or 08)
- The rotating G1 instrument is introduced into the canal, progressing with a slow movement without any apical pressure until the working length has been reached
- After irrigation, the G2 instrument is used in the same way; then the last hand file is used again to check canal patency and confirm the working length.
The Revo Spreaders and Finger spreaders have an excellent ability to plugging the gutta percha and are a meant for lateral condensation obturation technique after use of the Revo-S™ files.
Revo Spreaders made of nickel titanium and Finger spreaders made of steel.
Revo Spreader advantages:
- Made of NiTi ---> High flexibility and excellent root canal curve negotiation
- 0.04 taper ---> Optimal sliding of the spreader along the gutta percha cone
- Optimized gutta percha plugging
1. Lateral condensation technique
- Select the master cone (Revo-S™ GP Point) corresponding to the last Revo-S™ file used and try it in a humid environment (2.6% NaOCl). Dry the canal using paper points (Revo-S™ Paper Points) and coat the canal walls with endodontic sealer MM-SEAL™.
- Insert the master cone corresponding to the last Revo-S™ file used for canal preparation into the canal until WL or WL -0.5 mm is reached.
- Condense laterally using the biggest Revo Spreader (N°20, N°25 or N°30) allowing to reach WL -2 mm.
- Then insert an accessory cone corresponding to the Revo Spreader until the level of the latter is reached and condense laterally. Repeat this operation (insertion and condensation of an accessory cone) until the endodontic space is completely filled.
- Eliminate the excess Revo-S™ gutta percha in the pulp chamber with the heated part of a plugger for vertical condensation. Maintain the pressure on the remaining Revo-S™ gutta percha with the flat and cold part of the plugger.
2. Combined condensation technique
It's the same as steps 1-4 of lateral condensation technique, and then:
- Insert the Revo condensor into the root canal, set the motor speed at 10000-15000 rpm and slightly press against the cones until their plastification.
- Slowly pull the Revo condensor out of the root canal using a slight up and down movment and performing light pressure on a canal wall.
- Eliminate the excess Revo-S gutta percha in the pulp chamber with the heated part of a plugger for vertical condensation.
- Maintain the pressure on the remaining Revo-S gutta percha with the flat and cold part of the plugger.
It include only 3 Nickel-Titanium instruments simplifies the initial endodontic treatment and optimizes the cleaning.
The asymmetrical cross section of the revo-S™ facilitates penetration by a "snake-like" movement and offers a root canal shaping adapted to the biological and ergonomic imperatives.
This sequence has a cutting, debris elimination and cleaning cycle which optimizes the root canal cleaning by improving the upward removal of the generated dentine debris.
- An asymmetrical cross section: More flexibility and less stress
- The canal axis has 3 cutting edges located on 3 different radiuses: R1, R2 et R3.
- The smaller section allows more flexibility, and offers a better ability to negociate curves.
- The asymmetrical cross section increases the available volume for upward debris elimintation.
- The Revo-s works in a cyclic way: Cutting,Debris elimintation and Cleaning.
Using HERO Shaper® for orthograde treatment has never been quicker and simpler. Conditions such as irreversible pulp pathology, pulpitis and necrosis are easily managed using the HERO Shaper® rotary nickel -titanium instruments at low speed.
HERO Shaper® files, with their pronounced tapers, are designed for use with the crown-down technique to progressively remove constraints and flare the canal. The coronal third is prepared using .06 taper HERO Shaper® files and the apical third is prepared using .04 taper HERO Shaper® files. The varying helical pitch and length of the cutting portion of the files provide them with an excellent combination of efficiency and flexibility.
HERO Shaper advantages:
- Avoids screwing effects ---> The helical angle of the cutting edges varies from the tip to the shank
- The pitch also varies according to the taper ---> More tapered ---> Longer pitch
- Increased instrument performance ---> Efficiency, Flexibility and Strength
- A positive advance in root canal preparation
- Triple helix cutting edge of blade
- The tip is inactive in order to follow the canal anatomy
This root canal treatment method is faster and allows:
- Improved patient comfort
- Time saving ---> Decrease 10 seconds of use per instrument for efficient shaping
- Reduced operator fatigue
- Less instruments to handle
- Reproducible results
- Increased safety ---> No screwing effect, Excellent debris evacuation.
HERO Shaper protocol:
For difficult canals, severely curved, possibly with significant hypercalcification, making any first penetration tricky with the finest hand files.
For canals of average difficulty with moderate curvature and/or more hypercalcification, making first penetration with a n°10 K file harde to achieve.
For easy canal preparation, low curvature, orifice and canal large enough to allow a n°15 K file to reach the Apex.
Author: Review department of Dandal.ir
First Release Date: 6/Jan/2015
Last Modified: 22/Dec/2015
|Models||One Shape | HERO Shape | Revo-S | Spreader | G-File | K-File | H-File|
|Certificate||CE - FDA - ISO|
|Type||One File system | Variable Size set|
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.