GC - Glass Ionomer (Luting & Lining Cement) Gold l
Warning: Last items in stock!
A unique Glass Ionomer System setting the GOLD standard:
1. A Strontium-based Glass Ionomer All GC Gold Label Glass Ionomer contains strontium glass. The strontium glass provides good radiopacity and snapset characteristics, unanimously preferred by clinicians around the world. Interestingly, strontium will mimic calcium in the formation of strontium hydroxyapatite and strontium fluoroapatite to affect internal remineralization within the tooth structure.
2. Surface Strengthening Effect Research has shown that a strontium-based glass ionomer placed in calcium-containing environment (saliva) will result in calcium ion diffusing into the glass ionomer surface achieving a surface strengthening effect. All GC Gold Label Glass Ionomer strengthens over time in saliva.
3. A Consistent Predictable Seal All GC Gold Label Glass Ionomer will display a glossy surface after mixing. This indicates sufficient free polyacrylic acid is available to begin the ion exchange process. The subsequent movement of ions between dentin, enamel and GC Glass Ionomer creates an ion exchange zone which chemically fuses them together. The resulting seal is consistent, predictable and long lasting.
GC Gold Label 1 applications:
- Final cementation of metal or porcelain fused to metal crowns and bridges
- Cementation of stainless steel crowns and orthodontic bands
- Lining under restorative materials
1-1 Mini Pack:
- Powder 15g
- Liquid 10g (8ml)
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.