16% carbamide peroxide
dental whitening gel for take-home treatment
Whiteness Perfect is a 16% carbamide peroxide-based dental whitening gel for take-home treatment. Its formula contains the best desensitizing package on the market: sodium fluoride and potassium nitrate. For take-home use supervised by a dentist.
- 5 syringes with 3g of gel
- 5 applicator tips
- 2 soft-tray sheets of 1mm thickness for preparation of the trays
- 1 case to store the trays
• Excellent viscosity: does not run off the tray.
• pH close to neutral: prevents demineralization of the enamel and the dentin.
• Desensitizing action: in addition to glycol and high water content, it has an excellent combination of desensitizers, such as potassium nitrate and sodium fluoride, that have scientifically proven effectiveness.
• Long-lasting whitening: the content of the kit, when administered correctly, is sufficient for complete, lasting whitening of both arches.
• Versatility: can be combined with in-office whitening.
• Practicality: offers ease in touching up whitening performed previously.
• Touch-up: the mini kit contains enough gel for whitening of one arch, or for a complete touch-up (upper and lower arch).
• Yield: each syringe yields up to 9 applications.
• Whitening of vital teeth: Whiteness Perfect is recommended for whitening of vital teeth using the take-home whitening technique supervised by a dentist.
• The product whitens teeth darkened by age or naturally dark or yellow, teeth stained by pigments of external origin, such as coffee, tobacco, tea, etc.
• Amount of gel on the tray: it is very important to demonstrate to the patient the amount of gel that must be dispensed on the tray. One drop of gel on each tooth of the tray is sufficient. The gel should be placed in the regions corresponding to the vestibular faces of the teeth to be whitened.
Time of use: 3 to 4 hours daily for concentrations of 16%.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.