VALO Cordless uses a custom, multiwavelength light-emitting diode (LED) for producing high-intensity light at 395–480nm capable of polymerizing all light-cured dental materials. This intensity will also penetrate porcelain and is capable of curing underlying resin cements similar to a quality halogen light.
Every VALO Cordless starts as a solid bar of tempered, high-grade aerospace aluminum, which is CNC precision milled at Ultradent’s facility in Utah, USA. The unibody construction ensures VALO Cordless’s durability and provides unsurpassed heat dissipation. The elegant, ergonomic, and streamlined design enables VALO Cordless to easily reach all curing sites without sacrificing patient comfort.
VALO Cordless’s aluminum wand, machined components, and tempered glass lens make it the most durable cordless curing light available.
VALO Cordless operates on two lithium iron phosphate batteries that deliver the consistent high-energy power VALO requires. These batteries are also inexpensive, rechargeable, and widely available.
- Ultra-high energy broadband LEDs cure all dental materials
- Optimally collimated beam delivers a complete, uniform cure
- Three curing modes—Standard Power, High Power, and Xtra Power—offer convenience and flexibility
- Slim, ergonomic wand allows unprecedented access to all restoration sites
- Unique unibody design is both extremely durable and lightweight
- Operates on two inexpensive, rechargeable batteries
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.