Pericardium GBR/GTR membrane
Jason membrane provides a long-lasting, adequate barrier function for three to six months. Due to the unique, proprietary production process, the superior properties of the native pericardium are preserved, maintaining the characteristics of this natural tissue. The use of Jason® membrane within the regeneration of bone and tissue is an essential component of the GBR and GTR concept.
- Long-lasting barrier function over three to six months: wound protection and stabilization of blood clot in the defect space
- Biocompatible: no removal necessary, remodeled into connective tissue through body-own tissue healing processes
- Cell-occlusive: promotes osteoblast and periodontal ligament cell proliferation while excluding gingival cell invasion
- Stability: multidirectional strength and tear resistance, accepts a wide range of sutures and fixation devices
- Drapeability: supple but strong, with exceptional adaptability to surface contours
- Rapid rehydration and easy manipulation
- Ease of placement and conformity to graft site
- Three convenient sizes can be cut to shape for specific procedures
- Thickness approx. 0.05 to 0.35 mm
Indications (Implantology, Oral & CMF surgery):
- Horizontal and vertical augmentation
- Ridge reconstruction
- Socket and ridge preservation
- Sinus lift
- Protection and covering of Schneiderian membrane
- Fenestration and dehiscence defects
- Intraosseous defects (1 to 3 walls)
- Furcation defects (class I and II)
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.