Endo needles are safe and perfect for periodental pockets irrigation as well as root canal irrigation by NaOCl and saline solution.
For rinsing of:
- Root canals
- Gingival pockets
- Close-ended, rounded tip of the needles guarantee safety of use and reduce the risk of accidental tissue damage
- Accurately selected size and location of side vent:
- eliminate possibility of extrusion of the irrigant beyond the apical foramina of tooth
-rforces turbulent flow of the liquid in the canal what ensures perfect iidecontamination
- spread liquid flow so relatively significant surface is wetting
- Flexibility and repeated bending resistant, thanks to which:
- the needles can be adapted to curved root canals
- enable rinsing of gingival pockets located in hardly available spaces of the patient mouth
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.