Whitepost Fibre Post
Whitepost is a post made of fiberglass composite and high-strength epoxy resin that acts as intraradicular reinforcement of the dental structure and promotes retention for the definitive restorative or core build-up material, in the case of indirect restorations. With the same apical diameter corresponding to the DC version.
• Translucent post: ideal for cases where aesthetics is essential.
• Pre-silanized surface: retention equivalent to that of the serrated posts even without macroretentions (fragile zones).
• Elastic modulus similar to dentin and safer than metallic posts.
• High fracture resistance.
• Double tapered design: allows for less wear in the root preparation.
• Excellent light transmission.
• Highly aesthetic, practically colorless and translucent.
• Radiopaque, allowing for X-ray follow-up.
• Available in 8 sizes.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.