GC - Pattern Resin LS
Warning: Last items in stock!
Pattern Resin LS
Low Shrinkage Modelling Resin
Self-Curing, Acrylic Die Material
PATTERN RESIN LS is a self-curing, general purpose acrylic resin used for making patterns for fabricating copings, post and core build-ups, lingual and palatal bars, implant attachments, adhesion bridges, clasps, telescoping crowns and certain pre-soldering techniques.This product is formulated to provide a perfect fit. It is ideal for dentists and laboratories who perform difficult restorations due to the fact that it sets quickly with minimal shrinkage, allows both direct and indirect pattern making, and leaves no residue after burnout.
Features and Benefits
- Leaves no ash or residue after burn out
- Results in smoother cast surfaces
- Simply perfect
- Terrific acrylic resin
- Prosthodontists favorite
- Low polymerization shrinkage
- Greater accuracy and dimensional stability
- Improved defined margins
- High strength; ultra smooth surface
- No distortion
- Strength is not compromised, even in thin layers
- Excellent fluidity
- Easy manipulation and handling due to thixotrophy
- Allows for direct and indirect pattern making technique
- High wettability of powder and liquid very easily without mixing
- Quick setting time
- Sets within 4 minutes
- Sets significantly faster than any other product
- Undetectable corrections and additions can be made, even after set
1-1 Pack: 100gr Powder + 105ml Liquid
- 2 Mixing Cups
- 1 Brush No. 4
- 1 Pipette
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.