Color: D1:Purple, D2:White, D3:Yellow, D4:Red
Size: D1, D2, D3, D4
- Check the working length with X-ray.
- Use DX to prepare the straight-line access to canal orifice.
- The D1 expands the glide path and enlarges to widen the coronal portion of canal. Always irrigate the canal with NaOCl before engaging the file. Gently work D1 until a smooth glide path is confirmed.
- The D1 into the canal and follow the glide path and laterally brush before light resistance is appeared. And cut dentin on the outstroke to improve straight-line access and apical progression.
- Continue shaping and brushing with the D1 until the depth of the #15 hand file is reached.
- Check the working length with the #15 hand file and Apex locator.
- The D2 enlarges to the apical 2/3.
- Use D1 or D2 until working length is reached with a brushing action.
- Confirm working length frequently as shaping the severely curved canals.
- Use D3 as an In-and-out Pecking Motion until the depth of the #20 hand file is reached.
- If the #20 hand file is loose at length, proceed to the D4 with corresponding the #25 hand file.
- If the #25 hand file is loose at length, proceed to the D5 with corresponding the #30 hand file.
Superior Cutting Efficiency
- Allows stronger and more sharp blades to more deeper in the canal
- A triangular cross section reduces contact with the canal wall
- Offers outstanding flexibility and reduces a user fatigue
- Has high corrosion resistance with a coated surface of files
Short Shaping Time
- Decreases total shaping time versus a traditional rotary technique
- Easily shape in calcified or highly curved canals
|File Number||D1 to D4|
|Number Of Files In Pakage||4|
|Type||Protaper Design - Rotary|
|Speed of Rotation||250-350rpm|
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.