Kettenbach - Panasil initial contact X-Light
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Panasil initial contact X-Light
Panasil initial contact X-Light is a low viscosity, addition-curing precision impression material with very high initial hydrophilicity. Panasil initial contact X-Light can be ideally combined with the tray materials Panasil binetics PuttyFast and the classic Panasil Putty from the jar.
- First two-step impression material with flexible setting characteristics: Total working time: 30 sec. – 2 min., Intraoral setting time: 2 minutes
- Very low viscosity
- High thixotropy
- Improved hydrophilic properties
Benefits for the dentist
- The material immediately overcomes the residual moisture and directly contacts the moist tooth surface; the impression reproduces the crisp detail of the preparation margin with residual moisture present.
- Guarantee of a precise impression even at the end of the total working time. Good results regardless of the time of the application stage.
- Clinical conditions (moist oral cavity) further improve the initial hydrophilicty.
- The material flows into narrow crevices when pressure is applied and does not drip from the tooth into the oral cavity.
- Relaxed, careful impression-taking due to an adequate long total working time; more comfortable for the patient and greater satisfaction.
Mixing ratio Working time at 23°C/74°F≤ : 1 minute and 30 seconds
Working time at 35 °C/95°F≤ : 1 minute
Intraoral setting time at 35°C/95°F≤ : 2 minutes and 30 seconds
Total setting time*≥ : 4 minutes
Hardness (approx.) Shore : A46
Linear dimensional change (maximum)% : -0.20
Elastic Recovery test (approx.)% : 99.3
Strain in compression (approx.)% : 3.5
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.