Analog Medical Suction
Surgical Suction (Medical Suction) is used to remove surgical fluids, tissue (including bones), gases and bodily fluids.
With the years of experience, Tarah Tajhiz Pooyesh offers powerful and economic Medical Suction for ideal conditions in the operating room, ICU, CCU and all departements of hospitals.
Our company designs and produces powerful surgical suction unit for continuous operation, high requirements and daily hospital use.
- Oil-Free vacuum pump
- Max Vacuum: -80 KPa (600 mmHg)
- Flowrate: 30 L/Min
- Voltage: 220 V - 50/60 Hz
- silent running
- Electrical and mechanical anti-overflow system
- ON/OFF foot switch for hands-free vacuum regulation
- Reusable collection jars (2 L)
- Disposable collection jars (optional)
- 5 different selectable vacuum level
- Anti-bacterial filter
- weight: 25 kg
- Dimension (mm): 55*50*80
|Company||Tarah Tajhiz Pooyesh|
|Height | Width | Depth||550mm | 500mm | 800mm|
|Type||With piston-Not Oiled - Protable|
|Total Filtration||Anti-bacterial Hydrophobic Filter (VacSax)|
|Flow of the Pump||30Lit/min|
|Number of Pots||2 Pots - 2 Lit|
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.