Metapaste (Calcium Hydroxide with Iodoform)
Metapex by Meta Biomed is a premixed root canal filling material composed of Calcium Hydroxide with Iodoform. It has excellent radiopacity and is ideal for many endodontic applications. Plus, it costs half as much as other leading root canal filling materials, amking it a great choice for practice looking for quality and cost effectiveness.
- Exposed pulp in capping and pulpotomy
- Root canal filling for deciduous teeth
- Internal and external root resorption
- Wepping canal
- 2.2g paste in a syringe (2 syringe packing available)
- Disposable tips
- One ring rotator for direction control of the tip
- Weight: 46g
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.