crea.lign veneering composite for permanent veneering of metal, ceramic and polymer substructures. The exceptional material properties adapt elasticity and hardness of crea.lign to the various substructure materials. crea.lign contains only nano particles and no ground glass filler. It consists of 50 % opalescent ceramic filler and a high-strength oligomer matrix.
• Natural opalescence
• Outstanding effect of depth thanks to specific refractive indices
• Translucency (more options than in ceramics)
• Design and layer structure according to natural teeth
• Chemical bonding to all substructure materials
• Result immediately visible: “What you see is what you get”
• Shade stability and plaque resistance thanks to excellent polishing properties and minimal water absorption
• Optimised for implant-prosthetic restorations
• Approved for oral use: for intraoral application
• Repair of chipping for all veneering materials
• Transition areas toward repairs not visible
• “What you see is what you get”: Result is immediately visible and can be adapted
• Adjustments without loss in quality during try-in
• Result on the level of supra ceramics
• Clearly higher impact strength than ceramic (protects the antagonist by reducing the occlusal force)
• Abrasion values comparable to those of natural teeth
• Simple and fast reconstruction of the gingiva for all implant-prosthetic restorations
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.