Maquira - Elastomer Syringes
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Buying this product you will collect 0 points with our loyalty program.
Information of seller
The elastomer injector is used for handling the elastomer easily, a molding material. Made of thermoplastic materials.
- Used for mold of the dentin preparation for making crowns
- Compatible with silicone (Addition / Condensation)
- Avoids bubbles forming in the application
- No Autoclavable
- It has one brush for cleaning process.
- It has auxiliary pieces to facilitate the ion of the elastomer syringe.
In order to sterilize the injector, it is indicated the chemical sterilization. Only the nozzles are autoclavable.
How to use?
1. Attach the auxiliary ring to the tube of the injector.
2. Put the elastomer in the ring and insert it into the tube by pushing it with the other auxiliary piece.
3. With the elastomer completely inside the tube, remove the ring and replace it by the plunger.
4. Apply the elastomer.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.