Planmeca - Creo C5 3D Printer
Introducing the Planmeca Creo C5, a 3D printer custom-engineered for dental professionals for same-day appliances. Whether you’re printing surgical guides or dental models, Planmeca Creo C5 delivers appliances with extraordinary precision and impeccable resolution so clinicians can provide better care to their patients.
Planmeca Creo C5 allows you to easily perform implant surgery or develop a treatment plan. Same-day appliances are a reality with Planmeca Creo C5.
Why Planmeca Creo C5?
- High-Resolution. LCD Technology creates a layer of light for less distortion and a better print quality at 50 microns.
- High-Speed. Surgical guides and models in less than 15 minutes, and up to 5 full arches in one print.
- Easy-to-Use. No calibration needed for this self-cleaning printer. Easy-to-use touch display and resin capsules make printing simple.
- Easy to Integrate. Open STL and PLY files allow you to seamlessly import files. Our open platform makes integration with your current equipment effortless.
Planmeca Creo C5 features:
- LCD Photomask Technology for high-resolution and extraordinary precision
- Resin capsule dosing of medically approved resins
- No calibration needed
- Easy-to-use touch display with pre-programmed material settings
- Open STL and PLY files for seamless integration
- Compact design
Planmeca Creo C5 offers high-speed printing to support specialty procedures for:
- Dental implants - surgical guides
- Numerous dental appliances - dental models
- Unit Size
- Unit Size