Artex Type BN Articulator
Artex Type BN Articulator is a non-adjustable, non-arcon dental articulator. It offers the same precision and magnetic interchangeability as all other Artex instruments. Simple, economical, reliable, user-friendly features combined with its functional aluminum and stainless steel construction make the Artex BN the perfect entry level articulator.
- Magnetic model retention
- Centric quick-lock with “click” mechanism
- Compact dimensions, but 126mm vertical dimension is consistent with all Artex models
- Flat incisal table
- Fixed condyle with a 19mm path radius
- Fixed 15⁰ Bennett Angle
- Fixed 35⁰ condylar inclination
- Scaled, adjustable anterior guidance pin (-5 mm to +10 mm)
|SCI (Sagittal condylar inclination)||35°|
|ISS (Immediate Sideshift)||-|
|Centric design||Centric click|
|Upper and lower articulator arms prevented from coming apart inadvertently in open centric by||Centric plate|
|Arbitrary pins for direct transfer with Facebow||No|
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.