Artex Type CN Articulator
Artex Type CN Articulator is a non-arcon average-value dental articulator.
- Simple and pleasant handling
- 3 working positions, no tipping over
- Uncomplicated, with excellent functionality
- “Receptor-fine” tactile sense (< 10µm)
- Magnetic model retention
- Centric quick-lock with “click” mechanism
- Compact dimensions, nevertheless sufficient vertical space (126 mm) to accommodate most pinning systems, even for high models
- Fixed average condyle track inclination at 35°
- Bennett angle adjustable from 0 to 20°
|SCI (Sagittal condylar inclination)||35°|
|Bennett-angel (HCI)||0° to +20°|
|ISS (Immediate Sideshift)||-|
|Centric design||Centric click|
|Upper and lower articulator arms prevented from coming apart inadvertently in open centric by||Centric plate|
|Arbitrary pins for direct transfer with Facebow||No|
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.