Artex Type CT Articulator
Artex Type CT is a semi-adjustable non-arcon dental articulator.
- Quick-centric lock with “Click” mechanism
- Lightweight carbon construction
- 100% interchangeable with all Artex models with the Splitex magnetic system
- Easy to calibrate and to verify calibration
- Partially adjustable non-Arcon articulator
- Adjustable inclination of the condyle track inclination from -15° to 60°
- Bennett angle adjustable from 0 to 20°
- Arbitrary pins for face bow adaptation
|SCI (Sagittal condylar inclination)||-15° to +60°|
|Bennett-angel (HCI)||0° to +20°|
|ISS (Immediate Sideshift)||-|
|Centric design||Centric click|
|Upper and lower articulator arms prevented from coming apart inadvertently in open centric by||Centric plate|
|Arbitrary pins for direct transfer with Facebow||Yes|
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.