Medtronic - Integrity Bare Metal Stent
Bare Metal Stent
Maximum Flexibility and Conformability
Integrity Bare Metal Stent
Imagine a single strand of wire shaped into a sinusoid, wrapped in a helical pattern, and laser fused. That’s what Continuous Sinusoid Technology and the Integrity bare metal stent are all about.
Providing maximum flexibility and conformability without compromising structural strength, it also features a generous size matrix for a variety of patient anatomies.
CONTINOUS SINUSOID TECHNOLOGY FOR EXCEPTIONAL DELIVERABILITY
Flexible stent platform for outstanding flexibility and conformability
- Excellent flexibility — for conformability to the vessel wall1
- Enhanced trackability2 —116% more trackable than Multi-link Vision BMS
- Low crossing profile
Competitor deliverability is limited by constraints in the "u-connection" and space between crowns.
The Integrity stent distributes the displacement of the bend in a continuous sinusoidal pattern.
IMPRESSIVE STRUCTURAL PERFORMANCE
- Excellent radial strength and conformability
- Optimal cell size for consistent vessel coverage and support
- Expanded size matrix to accommodate more patients
MICRO-TRAC DELIVERY SYSTEM
Features an integrated tip design, soft Fulcrum balloon, low-profile exchange joint, and swaged marker bands