Hidrox-cal Dentine is a radiopaque light curing cavity liner composed of calcium hydroxide. This product is ready for use, allowing the professional to save time and producing less material waste. It allows for a protective liner under restorative materials, cements and other base materials, such as metal opacifier and reactionary dentin. This is a product with high resistance to the phosphoric acid used in acid etching procedures.
- Has the function as Protective Liner on restorative materials
- Light curing – allowing the dentist to save time and producing less material waste
- Does not cause alteration of color in the restoration, as it does not react with the Bis-GMA
- Material ready for use
- Highly resistant to phosphoric acid
- Adhesion to metal surfaces
- Material that is easy to handle
- Radiopaque; It does not contain Eugenol
- Exposure time - 20 Seconds (for light cure)
Package: 1 Syringe with 2g + 5 applicators
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.