GC - G-Premio Bonding
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Buying this product you will collect 0 points with our loyalty program.
Information of seller
One-Component Light-Cured Universal Adhesive
G-Premio BOND is a one-bottle universal bonding compatible with all etching modesand which can be used not only for direct bonding, but also for repair & hypersensitivity treatment. Moreover, GC wants to offer this ease of use and versatility without any impact on the quality of the bond. G-Premio BOND offers the advantages of a universal, but with a top performance in all situations thanks to a unique combination of three functional monomers (4-MET, MDP, MDTP).
- Zero debondings
High & durable bond to tooth structure and indirect substrates thanks to 3 functional monomers: 4-MET, MDP, MDTP
- Zero discolorations
Extremely thin film thickness (3µm) and strong bonding layer with high filler content
- Zero post-operative sensitivity
Dentin tubules are sealed in all etching modes
- Zero mistakes
Clear procedure and very low technique-sensitivity
- Zero hassle
One bottle for many uses & excellent handling with optimal wettability and long working time
- Zero waste
Short procedure & economical dispensing with 300 drops per bottle
How to use G-Premio BOND?
- Use in self-etch mode, or etch enamel and/or dentin for 10-15sec with 35-40% orthophosphoric acid; rinse & dry
- Apply G-Premio BOND on tooth structure using a microbrush
- Leave undisturbed for 10 seconds after application
- Dry thoroughly for 5 seconds under MAXIMUM air pressure
- Light-cure for 10 seconds
- Proceed with composite placement
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.