3M - Adper Single Bond 2
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Adper Single Bond Adhesive offers greater confidence.
- Superior bond strength provides exceptional bonding performance
- Nanofiller is stable and will not settle – no shaking required.
- Compatible with all light-cured composite restoratives available today.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent bonding to dentin and enamel
- Doesn’t need shaking; nanofiller is stable and will not settle
- Convenient bottle design allows easy opening and dispensing
- Use for direct and indirect restorations
- Direct, light-cured composite and compomer restorations
- Bonding of ceramic veneers in combination with 3M ESPE RelyX Veneer Cement
- Indirect restorations made of metal, ceramic or composite in combination with 3M ESPE RelyX ARC Adhesive Resin Cement
- Desensitisation of sensitive cervical areas
- Corrections and repairs to ceramics, PFM and composite restorations
Step by step - Dispensing from vial
Figure 1: Pinch the sides of the cap to release the mechanism.
Figure 2: Flip the cap back to reveal the dispensing tip.
Figure 3: Squeeze out the exact number of drops desired into the mixing well.
Figure 4: When finished, flip the cap back until it is secured by its locking mechanism.
Step by step – Direct light-cure restoration
Figure 1: Etch:
- Apply Scotchbond Etchant to enamel and dentin. Wait 15 seconds.
- Rinse for 10 seconds.
- Blot excess water using a cotton pellet or mini-sponge. Do not air dry.
- The surface should appear glistening without a pool of water.
Figure 2: Adhesive:
- Immediately after blotting, apply 2-3 consecutive coats of adhesive for 15 seconds with gentle agitation using a fully saturated applicator.
- Gently air thin for 5 seconds to evaporate solvent
Figure 3: Light cure:
- Light-cure for 10 seconds.
Figure 4: Restorative:
- Place restorative according to manufacturer specifications
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.