Kuraray - Clearfil Liner Bond F
Warning: Last items in stock!
Information of seller
CLEARFIL LINER BOND F, the brand new SE (self-etching) for you
CLEARFIL LINER BOND F is Light-curing, self-etching adhesive with fluoride-releasing property. The fluoride releasing property is given in addition to the basic characteristic with the clinical evidence over the ten years of CLEARFIL SE BOND.
- Direct filling restorations using light-curing composite or compomer
- Cavity sealing as a pretreatment for indirect restorations
- Treatment of hypersensitive and/or exposed root surfaces
- Intraoral repairs of fractured facing crowns made of porcelain, hybrid ceramics or composite resin using light-curing composite
- Surface treatment of prosthetic appliances made of porcelain, hybrid ceramics and cured composite resin
Features and Benefits
- Excellent bond strength
- Least post-operative sensitivity
- Low technique sensitivity
- Fluoride releasing property
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.