Diadent - DiaPrep Plus
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
EDTA Cream with Urea Peroxide, used as an irrigation agent for chemo-mechanical preparation of the root canal.
- Debridement in the root canal
- Dissolution of pulp remnants
- Removal of smear layer
- Facile movements of canal instruments
- Microbicidal treatment within the canal
- Clearance of dentin tubules and apical area
- EDTA removes smear layer, softens dentin and facilitates the removal of calcific obstruction.
- Urea Peroxide reacts with Sodium Hypochlorite to produce oxygen bubbles that flush out debris within the canal.
- The lubricant medium facilitates instrument movement within the canal to eliminate instrument binding or breakage.
- Unclogged dentin tubules and apical area permit better penetration of root canal medicaments and fillings.
- Provides rapid cleansing and enlarging of canals due to EDTA, which softens walls and smooth calcium deposits.
- Easier placement into canals than liquids.
Package Content: 2 Syringes of 6g, 10 disposable tips
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.