Fuji PLUS (EWT)
Resin Modified Glass Ionomer Luting Cement
The outstanding performance, due to the combination of resin and GIC, and the different available shades makes GC Fuji Plus a multi purpose cement that can be used for all modern luting procedures. GC Fuji PLUS EWT has an extended working time for luting long span bridge work, combination work and luting of several restorations in one step.
- Easy mixing and handling like a conventional cement
- Similar mechanical properties to resin cements
- Intrinsic adhesion to tooth structure
- Elimination of complex and moisture sensitive bonding procedures
- Good adhesion to metal, resin and silanated porcelain
- Multi purpose
- Minimal film thickness
- Easy seating and improved fit
- No post-operative sensitivity
- Comfortable for the patient
- Very low solubility
- Maintain marginal seal
- Facilitating diagnosis
- In combination with the GC Fuji PLUS Conditioner
- Optimal marginal seal
- Continued high fluoride release
GC Fuji PLUS is multi-purpose, able to cement metal-based restorations, ceramic inlays, reinforced ceramic crowns and bridges and all kinds of acrylic/resin crowns, inlays, onlays and bridges.
1-1 package: 15g powder, 8g (7mL) liquid, GC Fuji PLUS CONDITIONER 7g (6.5mL), a double-ended powder scoop, a plastic spatula, mixing pad (#23)
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.