Long term temporary cement
- For temporary cementation in case of:
- A small retention area
- A long-term trial
- Permanent cementation of implant-retained crowns
- Ideal for implants
- No eugenol
- No interferences with permanent cements
- High bonding strength, but with an easy removal
- Leaves perfectly healthy gingiva after removal of the temporary crown
- Binds to the inside of temporary crowns: the removal of the temporary crown takes off all of the cement
- Nothing left to remove on the natural tooth and the prepared teeth stay perfectly clean
- Rebasing and cementation in one stage
- Can be used on vital teeth
- Thin film – Very aesthetic result
|Application||Crown, Bridge, Inlay & Onlay|
NO registration required!
1 Question(s) answered
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
Asked by Karamanoli Evangelia
on 06/03/2019 How long does the cementation on implants last? How do we remove the crown? Answer:
long term: until 8 months - For removal of the crown: a gentle tap with a reverse hammer-type crown remover will usually be sufficient.