Hoffmann's - Zinc Phosphate Cement
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Information of seller
Zinc Phosphate Cement
- Lining for all filling materials (amalgam, composites)
- Cementation of inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges made of precious metal, non-precious metal and ceramic
- Cementation of implant-supported crowns and bridges
- Cementation of orthodontic bands
- Cementation of retention pins and screws
- Core build-ups
- Long-term temporary fillings
Advantages of Hoffmann´s phosphate cement
- Dimensionally stable – no shrinkage and therefore no formation of marginal gaps
- Excellent micromechanical adhesion
- Wide range of applications from A like amalgam to Z like zirconia
- Very easy removal of excess material
- Extremely low pulp toxicity
- More than 120 years of clinical experience
How to use?
Cavity lining consistency: 2.1g powder : 1.0ml liquid
Fixation consistency: 1.5g powder : 1.0ml liquid
Mixing time: 90 seconds
Processing time (at 23 ºC, 72 ºF):
For fixation: 3 minutes
For cavity linings: 1 minute 30 seconds
Setting Time from end of mixing: 4.0 - 7.5 minutes.
Big: 100g Powder (Zinc oxide, Magnesium oxide) + 40ml Liquid (O-phosphoric acid)
Small: 35g powder + 15ml liquid
|Application||Ceramic, Metal, Orthodontic Band, Liner, Filler|
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.