G-Cem LinkForce is a new dual-cure adhesive resin cement that can be used for all types of indirect restorations, including veneers, without any compromise to strength or esthetics.
When restoring any tooth with an indirect restoration, dentists accept restorations that look good, fit well, and will provide a long-lasting result. G-Cem LinkForce is a cement that can be trusted to help dentists achieve the results they seek.
First things first, G-Cem LinkForce is strong; it surpasses all other competitive resin cements in tensile and flexural strength. G-Cem LinkForce contains a high number of homogenously dispersed glass filler particles. These particles are so small that G-Cem LinkForce is highly durable at a film thickness of 4 microns! These small particles also contribute to the wear resistance of this cement.
G-Cem LinkForce will not wash out at the margins of your restorations. If you finish and polish your margins, this cement is highly polishable. G-Cem LinkForce also offers superior color stability and esthetics. There are four cement shades and corresponding try-in pastes, and the color of the cement will not change over time. G-Cem LinkForce has a tooth-like fluorescence and is ideal for all of your aesthetic restorations, including anterior crowns and veneers, especially your paper-thin, conservative-prep veneers.
You can count on G-CEM LinkForce in all clinical situations, for each indication and every kind of substrate:
- All ceramic, hybrid ceramic, resin and metal-based inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- Metal, ceramic and fibre posts
- All ceramic and composite veneers
- Crowns and bridges on implant abutments
Light-cure, dual-cure: the choice is yours
- High bond strength thanks to an efficient light-curing of the bondingVery thin 3µm film thickness not interfering with crown placement
- Efficient self-cure modeParticularly useful when luting opaque or thick restorations
- Optimal light-curing of the resin cementIdeal for the luting of veneers
Aesthetic & stable over time
- 4 shades to match all needs, accompanied by their corresponding try-in pastes
- Tooth-like fluorescence
- Color stability over time
|Application||Metal, Glass Fiber, Ceramic, Composite|
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.