G-CEM LinkAce is a dual-cure self-adhesive universal resin cement delivered in an automix syringe, designed for the adhesive luting of all-ceramic, zirconia, alumina, metal or composite indirect restorations.
G-CEM LinkAce offers high polymerization in self-cure mode leading to perfect results, independently from the type of prosthetic material that is being cemented.
The phosphate monomers of G-CEM LinkAce guarantee an unsurpassed bonding durability. The high wear resistance gives peace of mind when luting CAD-CAM and metal-free restorations.
No matter what your restorative option is, you will always find a good reason to choose G-CEM LinkAce:
- all-ceramic, zirconia, alumina, resin and metal-based inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- metal, ceramic, fibre posts and cast post and cores
- Efficient self-cure mode guarantees optimal polymerisation even under opaque or thick restorations
- No pre-treatment of tooth or application of primers for metal or zirconia
- Thin film thickness (3µm) ensures an excellent fit of the prosthesis
- Excellent colour stability for long-lasting aesthetic results
- Easy-to-use, can be stored at room temperature since refrigeration is not needed
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.