Nanohybrid Light Cure Universal Composite
Master-Fil NANO is a nanohybrid light cure composite containing a state-of-the-art nano-filler system. It is indicated for direct esthetic restoration of anterior and posterior teeth and can be used in all classes of direct dental restorations, Class I, II, III, IV and V. Its high viscosity prevents the material sticking to hand instruments, yet offers sufficient flow to adapt to the walls of the cavity preparation. Master-Fil NANO is radiopaque and combines high compressive and flexural strengths with low water uptake.
- Direct aesthetic restoration of anterior and posterior teeth
- Proprietary state-of-the-art nano-filler system
- High viscosity resists sticking to instruments
- Sufficient flow adapts to cavity wall
- High compressive and flexural strength
- Low water sorption
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.