Light-Cured Posterior Nano-Hybrid Composite Restorative
- Excellent handling
- Effortless manipulation
- Excellent consistency and working times suited for every dentist’s needs
- Natural reflectivity creates invisibility
- High light scattering properties creates chameleon effect
- Forward thinking shading concept
- Standard Shades In cases where no layering is required
- Outside Special Shades to replace enamel
- Inside special shades to add opacity
- Polish quickly and easily into a smooth and glossy surface
- Featuring GC patented High Density Radiopaque (HDR) Technology, G-ænial is easily traceable through x-rays
- Tough and flexible
- High fracture toughness and flexural strength
- Low modulus of elasticity to avoid bending and occlusal forces, as well as spreading of cracks
- Direct restorative for class I and II cavities
* G-aenial is a high strength, low shrinkage stress composite. Both Anterior and Posterior shades can have universal application (anterior shades can be used in posterior restorations and vice versa).
G-aenial blends and becomes aesthetically invisible because of its diverse composition, which mimics the reflective capabilities of a natural tooth.
G-aenial POSTERIOR 2.7mL (5.5g) Syringe P-A1 / P-A2 / P-A3 / P-A3.5 / P-JE / P-IE
|Application||Direct and Indirect Restorative|
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.