Creative Color Opaquers
Helps you block unwanted color and shine-through
Creative Color Opaquers have been the industry standard for the last 27 years, and no dental composite system is complete without them. They help you create invisible restorations by blocking out areas that are too translucent, masking unwanted under-color, and creating effects on your composite resin material such as white spots and hypoplasia.
Indications for Use:
- Masks unwanted under-color of darkened and stained teeth
- Block out areas that are too translucent
- Create effects on your dental resin composite such as white spots and hypoplasia
- Create invisible dental composite restorations by blocking out translucency in Class III and Class IV restorations
- Can be used to mask metal
- Overlay with Renamel Microfill or composite resin material of choice.
- Blocks unwanted color and translucent shine-through
- Color blends invisibly into your dental composite material
- Unique viscosity that is easy to manipulate and control
- Microfill based dental composite for the higher esthetics
- Shades cover the entire VITA Shade range
- Opaquers can be applied directly to the tooth surface after preparation and placement of adhesive of choice, or over your hybrid or nanofill composite prior to microfill overlay.
- Select the appropriate opaquer in the same shade as your final composite layer. If you wish to change the viscosity of the opaquer, gently stir with plastic instrument or mix with Clear Liquid Resin.
- Place with a Cosmedent brush until the area is completely covered with a very thin layer of opaquer. Use the brush gingerly for a smooth, even spread. On broad surfaces, the #3 brush is desirable. To spot opaque, the #1 brush is desirable.
- Polymerize for 40 seconds per surface.
- Use a second and third coat if there is still undercolor shining through. Polymerize each layer separately.
- Cover with Renamel Microfill or the composite of choice. Polymerize for 60 seconds. Contour and polish.