Quickly simulate missing gingival tissue with Renamel Gingafill. This pink composite is easily placed, readily sculptable and highly polishable. Renamel Gingafill is a great solution for lost gingival tissue, cervical erosions with loss of gingival attachment and reconstruction of lost inter-dental papilla.
Indications for Use:
Anywhere you need to simulate lost gingival tissue
Cervical erosions with loss of gingival attachment
After periodontal surgery
Reconstruction of lost inter-dental papilla
Restoration of gingival attachment
Use blue or orange Gingafill with pink shades to modify gingival color
This unique pink composite simulates lost or defective gingival tissue in no time!
Helps stop your patients from getting long-in-the-tooth
Great solution for cervical erosions with loss of gingival attachment
Easy to place, sculpt and polish to a high shine
Conveniently adheres to enamel, dentin, cementum, porcelain and composite
1. Preselect shade.
2. Prepare the surface as needed.
3. Etch if necessary, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Apply dental adhesive of choice.
5. Apply Renamel Gingafill. Sculpt to the gingival margin in layers a maximum of 2 mm deep.
6. Polymerize each surface for 40 seconds (Halogen or LED Lamp) and final cure each restoration on all surfaces for 60 seconds. Do not try to cure to depths over 2 mm. Note: Dentists tend to under-cure composites. You will get best results if you slightly over-cure.
7. Finishing should be done with a combination of polishing materials such as diamonds, carbide burs and aluminum oxide discs in coarse and medium grits (FlexiDiscs from Cosmedent).
8. High-gloss polish can be achieved using aluminum impregnated rubber instruments, fine and superfine flexible discs (FlexiDiscs) and (FlexiCups), followed by Enamelize polishing paste applied with (FlexiBuffs™) all from Cosmedent.