Kuraray - Clearfil AP-X Esthetics Composite
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
CLEARFIL AP-X Esthetics is a light-curing, radiopaque composite resin, especially for anterior restorations. It contains a new organic filler which has high transparency and excellent light diffusion, a new fine filler with high radiopacity and polishablity, and a high refractive index matrix (filler contents: 78 wt%, 66 vol%). CLEARFIL AP-X Esthetics exhibits a light diffusion property similar to natural tooth structure which makes it possible to use only one single matching shade per restoration. CLEARFIL AP-X Esthetics provides an outstanding and versatile shade matching for almost any restorative situation. The high refractive matrix also provides another essential benefit, a very minor transparency shift after light-curing. CLEARFIL AP-X Esthetics also has an easy handling consistency, with high polishability and low polymerization shrinkage (1.9 vol%), and is very easy to handle.
- Direct restorations for anterior and posterior teeth (Class I-V cavities)
- Direct veneers
- Correction of tooth position and tooth shape (e.g. diastema closure, dwarfed tooth, etc.)
- Intraoral repairs of fractured crowns/bridges
Features and Benefits
- The characteristics of matching natural tooth: light diffusion and transparency
- Just select single shade and apply it. No need of multy-layering.
- Radiopaque and fluorescent
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.