Acrylic for temporary restorations
Temporary treatment of prepared teeth and gaps is an essential part of successful, well-fitting prosthetic work, and must take account of functional, periodontal and aesthetic aspects.
Unifast TRAD matches precisely to the requirements of short-term, temporary restorations.
Based on methyl methacrylate resin this product meets the needs for speed of treatment, problem-free removal during the setting phase as well as the economical aspect.
The advantages of this class of material perfectly satisfy the particular demands associated with the short-term provision of temporary inlays or onlays, single crowns and short-span bridges.
- Universal resin for the short-term provision of temporary inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges and repair of (partial) dentures.
- Good wettability of powder and liquid makes it easy to produce a homogeneous, bubble-free mix
- Typical rubbery elasticity allows problem-free removal of the temporary restoration
- “Memory effect” to prevent any lasting deformation during removal
- Choice of several shades for both versions
- Highly economical
- Practice-oriented working time for economical and time-saving treatment of patients. Only 2ʼ30” after mixing, the temporary restoration can be removed from the mouth
- Additional shades for the repair of partial and full dentures
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.