XiVE Implant Systems Overview
- FRIADENT Plus surface
- ActiveBone Control technology
- Available different sizes
- Identical surgical kit for both system (S & TG)
- Its drills have pore for irrigation of the bone cavity
- Wrench without torque gauge
Dentsply company launch of the XiVE implant system with subgingival XiVE S in 2001 and after that in 2002 launch of the transgingival XiVE TG implant.
Difference of XiVE S and XiVE TG:
- S is abbreviation of subgingival and XiVE S used for Bone level.
- TG is abbreviation of transgingival and XiVE TG used for tissue level.
Common feature of XiVE S and XiVE TG:
- Cylindrical implant body design
- Specific thread design ---> Crestal (condensing thread section) and apical (self-tapping)
- FRIADENT plus surface
- Simple and various prosthetic component
- It possible to choose fixture model during surgery and depending on the clinical needs cause of its uniform endosseous design
- ActiBone Control technology
XiVE S is also available in 3 mm diameter that use for narrow and limited place.
Author: Review department of Dandal.ir
First Release Date: 27/Sep/2014
Last Modified: 27/Sep/2016
|Surface Treatment||FRIADENT plus|
|Fixture Length||8mm to 18mm|
|Box Content||Fixture+Cover Screw|
|Max Torque For Cover Screw||5-10Ncm|
|Max Torque For Abutment||24Ncm|
|Failure Acceptance||Life time warranty|
|Diameter Fixture||3mm to 5.5mm|
|Certificate||CE | FDA|
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.