UltraDent - Opalescence Endo
- 2 x 1.2ml Opalescence Endo syringes
- 4 x Black Mini tips
Opalescence Endo is a specially formulated 35% hydrogen peroxide whitening gel to whiten endodontically treated, discolored teeth using the “walking bleach” technique. Once Opalescence Endo is delivered to the pulp chamber, it should be sealed with a temporary cement, and left in the tooth for three to five days.
- 35% hydrogen peroxide
- Easy to place inside pulp chamber
- Three- to five-day treatment
Use Opalescence Endo to whiten endodontically treated, internal discolored teeth caused by disease, injury, or medical treatment.
Opalescence Endo Step by Step:
1 .Before starting the Opalescence Endo procedure, a glass ionomer should be placed on the floor of the pulp chamber to seal the obturation from penetration of the hydrogen peroxide.
Place Opalescence Endo into canal.
2. Deliver mixed UltraTemp® Regular directly to site through the Skini Syringe.
3. Wipe excess easily with wet gauze or cotton swab before setting.
5. Remove easily.