NSK - Endo Mate TC2 Micromotor
A large LCD, simple 5-key operation and a lightweight, cordless handpiece,Auto calibration, Auto Reverse & Alarm Function, 5 programs for different file systems, speed control from 2000 to 9000 RPM, torque control up to 4 Ncm.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Buying this product you will collect 0 points with our loyalty program.
Information of seller
Work Smarter and Safer with Freedom of Movement
A large LCD, simple 5-key operation and a lightweight, cordless handpiece assure easy use even during the most delicate endodontic procedures. The Auto Reverse & Alarm Function alerts you with an audible sound to let you know that the load is about to reach the preset torque level allowing you to unload the file even before the Auto Reverse is setting in.
5 programs for different file systems. TC2 supports most major brands of Ni-Ti files.
Safety for delicate endodontic treatment:
• Smart Auto Reverse & Alarm Function for safer endodontic procedures
• The feedback circuit keeps stable rotation even when the load on the motor handpiece changes
• Power turns off automatically to improve safety and save energy
• Calibration function for more precise rotation speed and torque setting
Slim for clearer sight:
• Miniature head allows access even to the most difficult to reach areas
• Slim neck assures higher visibility
Speedy for efficient treatment:
• User definable 5 presets – Speed, Torque,Gear Ratio & Auto Reverse mode
• Last program settings can be memorizedwhen the power turns on
Stress free for more comfort:
• Cordless handpiece delivers freedom of movement
• Lightweight, ergonomic design
|Built-in Apex Locator||No|
|Battery||2 Ni_MH Rechaegable AAA|
|Chuck locking Mechanism||Push-button|
|Type of Technology||Non-Optic|
|Function||One Direction Rotation|
|Auto Saftey Program||Auto Reverse|
No customer reviews for the moment.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.